- NASA study projects warming-driven changes in global rainfallPosted 2 years ago
- Wildfire season begins early in CaliforniaPosted 2 years ago
- Texas cattle industry slammed by drought — use of native grasses helps some ranches survivePosted 2 years ago
- National drought concentrated in bird migratory flywayPosted 2 years ago
- South Dakota suspends oversize truck permits to deliver hay to dought-stricken Texas farmersPosted 4 years ago
Flow and volume calculators feature plug and play simplicity
Whether it is converting gallons to acre-feet, cubic feet per second to gallons per minute or numerous other calculations, the calculators should make your conversions easy.
The calculators deal with common flow and volume conversions. We will be adding more calculators that might be useful, such as calculating the volume of water in a pond.
When using any of the calculators, make sure that you do not use commas in your numbers.